Plans and stock exchanges


On which stock exchange will my shares be purchased?

The stock or securities exchange on which your shares will be purchased will depend on the country in which you are located. Securities purchased on the NYSE will be in the form of American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) each of which represents 2 ordinary fully paid shares in BHP Group Limited. 

What do I do if I believe that my shares have been purchased under the wrong plan/company or on the wrong stock exchange?

BHP will determine the relavant stock exchange to purchase your shares on based on our records. Your stock exchange will be specified in your enrolment or re-enrolment confirmation communication following the enrolment period. If you believe that the information is incorrect, please send an email immediately to for further advice. Please note, if shares are purchased on the wrong exchange, BHP is unable to reverse this.